Bala Flower Granite
Bala Flower granite is an Indian Granite. We process the Granite in following finishing :
- Bush Hammered
|Name of Stone||Bala Flower Granite|
|Alternative Name||Bala Flower, Balaflower|
|Finishing Available||Polished, Sawn , Flamed|
|Uses||Flooring, Vanity Top, Kitchen Countertops|
Bala Flower Granite Slabs & Tiles
We cut this Granite in different finishing such as Slabs, Tiles and other cut to size dimensions. Following sizes are mainly available in this granite
- Jumbo Gangsaw Slabs (2600mm & above x 1600mm & above) in 20, 30,40…..150mm
- Mini Gangsaw Slabs (2200mm & above x 1200mm & above) in 20,30,40……….150mm
- Vertical Cutter Slabs (2200mm & above x 600mm & above) in 20,30,40……….150mm
- Tiles 1′ x 1′ x 10mm or 305x305x10mm
- Tiles 2′ x 1′ x 10mm or 610x305x10mm
- Tiles 400 x 400 x 10mm
The Granite is very useful to use as Kitchen Countertops, Vanity tops and Flooring.
Technical Data : Available on request only..
Reviews of Bala Flower Granite
The Bala Flower Granite is a hard Granite and we have found that it is very useful in indoor applications such as Flooring, Kitchen Countertops, Steps, Treads, Staircases, Vanity tops, vases. We recommend you to buy this Granite in Slabs and tiles form.
Pictures of Bala Flower Granite
Photo courtesy : Houzz