“Balmoral Red Granite”
|Name of Stone||Balmoral Red Granite|
|Alternative Name||Balmoral Red|
|Finishing Available||Polished, Sawn , Flamed|
|Uses||Flooring, Vanity Top, Kitchen Countertops|
Balmoral Red Granite
Balmoral Red granite is an Indian Granite. We process the Balmoral Red Granite in following finishing :
- Bush Hammered
We cut Balmoral Red Granite in different finishing such as Slabs, Tiles and other cut to size dimensions. Following sizes are mainly available in this granite
- Jumbo Gangsaw Slabs (2600mm & above x 1600mm & above) in 20, 30,40…..150mm
- Mini Gangsaw Slabs (2200mm & above x 1200mm & above) in 20,30,40………150mm
- Vertical Cutter Slabs (2200mm & above x 600mm & above) in 20,30,40………..150mm
- Tiles 1′ x 1′ x 10mm or 305x305x10mm
- Tiles 2′ x 1′ x 10mm or 610x305x10mm
- Tiles 400 x 400 x 10mm
The Granite is very useful to use as Kitchen Countertops, Vanity tops and Flooring.
Technical Data of Balmoral Red Granite : Available on request only..
Reviews of Balmoral Red Granite
The Balmoral Red Granite is a hard Granite and we have found that it is very useful in indoor applications such as Flooring, Kitchen Countertops, Steps, Treads, Staircases, Vanity tops, vases. We recommend you to buy this Granite in Slabs and tiles form.