Kashmir Gold is a south Indian stones also known as Cashmere gold, Casmir gold Granite. This is not a Granite exactly by its nature but however it is recognized as Granite in the stone market and is very popular among Indian Granites.
The Kashmir Gold Granite quarries are located in the Tamilnadu State. Kashmir Gold granite is a yellow-brown granulate with some single, brown-red garnets. Kashmir Gold granite is rusty version of Kashmir white. The rugged durability and weather resistance of Kashmir Gold granite is combined with lightweight, strong and easy to use honeycomb. Kashmir gold granite is basically used for Counter tops and bars,Interior wall panels,Water walls and fountains. The quarries of Kashmir gold Granite is located near mellur ,(madurai) tamil nadu India).
Kashmir Gold Granite Slabs
Slabs of Kashmir Gold Granite is available in following dimensions –
- Jumbo Gangsaw Slabs (2600mm & above x 1600mm & above) in 20, 30,40…..150mm
- Mini Gangsaw Slabs (2200mm & above x 1200mm & above) in 20,30,40………150mm
- Vertical Cutter Slabs (2200mm & above x 600mm & above) in 20,30,40………..150mm
Kashmir Gold Granite Tiles
Tiles of Kashmir Gold Granite is available in following dimensions –
- Tiles 1′ x 1′ x 10mm or 305x305x10mm
- Tiles 2′ x 1′ x 10mm or 610x305x10mm
- Tiles 400 x 400 x 10mm
Tiles of Kashmir Gold Granite is available in Calibrated finishing and normal finishing.
Varriant of Kashmir Gold Granite
Kashmir Gold Granite is available in following color Variation